Sterling Homecare provides quality home care services to people living across Derby. Our expert care supports our service users to continue to live independently in the familiar surroundings of their own homes.
Our care workers provide expert support for a broad range of service users. We offer:
- Care for older people living in their own homes.
- Care for adults and children with specialist or complex needs, such as physical or learning disabilities or dementia. We also offer dedicated care support for people at the end of life.
- Reablement support to help people regain independence after a period of illness, injury or hospitalisation.
- Live-in support and respite support for family carers.
- Care services of all kinds overnight, either as a sleep-in or a 'waking night'.
Sterling Homecare provides quality care support to thousands of local people, with services commissioned through local authorities or purchased privately by individual service users or their families.
Our aim is to deliver care which improves the lives of our service users and that treats them, and their families, with respect, dignity and compassion. We believe that our services should not only comply with regulatory standards, but that they should also deliver excellence and promote overall wellbeing.
Read more about our vision and values here